We know choosing the right physician to
care for your child is a big decision. And, we know you have
lots of questions. The pediatricians at CPAM are happy to meet
with you, show you around our office … and answer all of
Pre-natal visits with a pediatrician will help you
identify and clarify healthcare priorities for your new family
members. At CPAM, you can expect:
- A complimentary pre-natal consultation with one of our pediatricians.
- Gentle, caring treatment by experienced,
certified pediatricians who recognize and respect your role
in managing your child’s
- Convenient office hours, including Saturday mornings.
- Same-day appointments for sick child calls.
- Access to our on-staff Nurse Practitioner, who supplements
our medical team and provides extra care and support for
our patients. Our Nurse Practioner provides expanded assistance for feeding
problems, behavioral issues or managing chronic illnesses like asthma.
- On-call availability 24/7.
- In-hospital newborn visits by our pediatricians.
- Child-friendly waiting rooms with separate areas for sick and